Monday 26 April 2010

We got a puppy!


Yes, we have a new addition to our household. And after much deliberation about a name (I wanted Dax, Adrienne liked Spock) we eventually decided on Willow.
I saw her advertised on Saturday. We went to visit in the afternoon and by the evening she was home! I must emphasize that this was not a spur of the moment decision. We've been wanting a dog for ages, had looked at a few others, but knew when we saw her that she was the one.
Appolgies for the second photo being a bit blurry. At the moment she'd either asleep, running around so fast you can't take a good photo, or we're too busy with carpet cleaner and a hot cloth to worry about taking photos!
I've heard about ten different ways to toilet train your dog in the last 48 hours, but feel free to leave me a comment about your best way. All advice gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment