Monday 13 July 2009

Race For Life

Yesterday me, Adrienne and Caitlin did Race For Life. This must be the fifth year we've done it. I'm not bothering next year, it costs way too much to enter, and by now everyone is fed up of sponsoring us. Adrienne went off with her friend and did it in 37 mins. Caitlin met a friend and her mum when we got there and we all started together. We managed to get ourselves in the Runners lane by mistake, but that turned out to be a good thing because we got to start early and everyone walks the first bit anyway cos it's such a crush. Then when there was room I managed to get conned into jogging for a bit. Well I didn't keep that up and let them go at 1km. Caitlin finished in 38mins. I did it in 43 mins, which is a record for me! Today my legs are killing me - I knew jogging was bad for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment