Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween

Here we all are at the start of the Halloween party we went to last night at Sam's house. From left to right you have: Corpse Bride, Cat Woman, Devil, Ring Wraith, Gothic Fairy! The flash seems to have whited out a lot of my make up, cos I was very blue. By the end of the evening I had consumed a lot of green punch so this morning I was very green also, but have sinced showered and am now feeling relatively normal again.

The girls had fun, and it stopped them Trick or Treating, which I do not entirely approve of as it leads to excessive consumption of sugar and therefore hyperactive behaviour. However, they had more than their fair share of sweets at the party anyway. It kept them going until nearly midnight, when we walked home, and then they had a nice long lie in this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment