Sunday 18 November 2012

Fireworks

 A couple of weeks ago it was Bonfire Night. I've been so busy since then I've completely forgotten until today, when I found my camera, that I hadn't done my blog. On Saturday night we took the girls to Julie and Ken's house for fireworks, food and fun. Carl managed not to blow up the house despite the closeness of the fireworks to the house.

Then on Sunday night we did the same at Mum and Dads. It rained a bit so I didn't take so many photos. Willow stood at the patio doors watching the fireworks go up. At one point she managed to escape and did her level best to chase a firework. Fortunately she wasn't that fast! Mum Skyped Adrienne but I don't think she got a good view of the fireworks. She's requested that we save some for when she's home at Christmas, but I doubt if she'll be lucky. Perhaps we'll buy some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment